Symbolic8 is an app that makes it super easy to symbolicate iOS crash logs on Mac OSX.
A friend of mine asked me if I knew how to symbolicate crash logs and instead of replying with a answer I wrote a simple app :)
- Download this zip archive
- Unarchive it.
- Start the app (make sure that you can open apps that haven’t been signed)
- Browse and select the path to your: .App, .dSYM and .crash file and hit Symbolicate.
- Name your symbolicated crash and click ok.
- Good luck with fixing that crash!